Syne qua non is one of the largest functional biometrics CROs in Europe, and the trusted partner of choice for many discerning clinical research professionals and outsourcing managers. Long established preferred supplier relationships with global pharma companies as well as smaller discovery/development companies is testimony to our flexibility and high level of service.
We believe we have the people, capacity and experience required to respond to your clinical development needs. Our advanced Electronic Data Capture (EDC), trials management and work flow management systems go beyond just electronic data collection. Powerful real-time, web based, drill down reporting ensures that your team has complete oversight of all study aspects allowing them to focus on the development objectives being asked of them.
We know that our success helps to support your success, so we maximise opportunities and minimise risk by supplying strategic, operational and technical support. Experience, flexibility, trust, communication, cooperation and honesty are just some of the attributes essential to our success. Our experienced and enthusiastic colleagues display all of these. Working as if part of your team our quality-based, problem-solving, can-do culture provides you with a service that is refreshingly different from a CRO today.
Each of us will go the extra mile to provide a quality service within agreed timelines and budgets, ensuring your complete satisfaction - a claim backed up by hundreds of successfully completed projects with repeat business being the norm. For many, we have been pivotal in achieving successful new drug applications, but for all, we have kept our promises and delivered where others would have failed.
- Broad therapeutic experience including proof of concept, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV and specialist registry studies
- Large pool of experienced and dedicated staff
- Commitment in adhering to deadlines and budgets
- Effective project management with proactive and responsive communication
- CDISC based data and reporting standards (CDASH, ODM, SDTM, ADaM and define.xml)
- Experts in data integration, data repositories and complex meta analysis
- Consultant level input to product development planning, protocols, study designs, report writing and regulatory authority interaction
- Friendly management style and delivery of promises